barnacles and real estate

| On
Tuesday, August 02, 2011
barnacle
I like these barnacle pictures - they look like teeth or little volcanoes or oatmeal formed to make teeth or little volcanoes.  My sister just left me a comment on flickr that said from the thumbnail, this one looked like a hat. I agree!

barnacle
The ocean is amazing to me - so much goes on down there that we know nothing about.

beach houses
I would gladly take possession of any of these beach houses - even the one with a stingy helping of tiny windows. (I would embiggen them! Or just live in a sleeping bag on the deck.)

Needless to say, I am procrastinating. Or rather luxuriating in a moment of calm before 2+ weeks of road trip hustle bustle. (hustle bustle? I know! I am secretly 150 years old.)
6 comments on "barnacles and real estate"
  1. Secretly 150 years old?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides that, I want to wish you a happiest of happy travels and I am looking forward to all of the photos and musings to come...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so secretly 150 years old? It was the 'hustle bustle' that I thought was aging me, but maybe I was thinking of actual bustles - like the kind you wear under a dress!

    Thanks for the happy travel wishes. You know I'll have a lot to say about it... (also, I just bought 2 sheets of postcard stamps, so you've been warned.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love postcards! I am looking forward to reading all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. . And if you learn the basics of website development, you'll be able to maintain it by yourself after it's been set up so that you can always keep it current. marina one residences

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9