book sale, surgery, cat nap

| On
Monday, April 30, 2012
book sale bounty

I went to the Friends of the Library book sale on Saturday - as always it was wonderful, as always I left with a heavy bag, a happy heart, and blind optimism that I'll figure out where this stuff is going to go. (it will all work out.) ANYWAY. This photo is just a little sneak peek of what I found - full report soon. (how awesome is that Animals of the Seashore spine? it was less than two dollars.)

My mom is having cataract surgery tomorrow! It's an outpatient thing and I know they do them all the time now, but still it's slightly nerve-wraking. I'm driving her down and (obviously!) driving her home.  Tomorrow it's the left eye, then after a couple of weeks have passed and everything's okay, they do the other eye. She doesn't have them as bad as some, but she has lost all ability to drive at night and she can hardly see distances at all. They told her she could wait a little longer if she wanted to, but she wanted to book it ASAP as she's "got things to do." Everything's going to look bonkers to her when she's done - especially since it's springtime in Portland; the green of the trees, the pink of the blossoms, the bright of the poppies and tulips are practically psychedelic.

Last but not least, here's a picture of Busby taking his afternoon nap - his curly belly fur cracks me up. He loves to sleep on that pink rug.

busby



2 comments on "book sale, surgery, cat nap"
  1. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.
    motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always replied to this blog post and its been a long time since I came into knowledge of this blog. One of my friend’s suggestion worked for me and I am still regular to read every post of this blog.
    F1 Savannah Kittens for sale

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9