deadlines, place-holders, and anniversaries

| On
Friday, July 22, 2005
Deadlines: This week has been one of deadlines. I have another one tomorrow (should probably be working toward that right now instead of typing), and another one on Monday. The company I'm doing these projects for is... interesting. Interesting is an ambiguous word, and I'll leave it at that. What I have learned: the hardest (but most important) thing in freelance-land is staying on top of the billing.

Place-holders: The Wire and The Wire in the Blood are both excellent (if very different) cop shows out on DVD. Therefore, all shows with the words "The Wire" in them are excellent. Or so my sample indicates.

Anniversaries: Thursday the 21st marked the one year anniversary of my garden blog! This doesn't sound like much of a big deal, but hey man, a YEAR. Woo! Go, plants! Before I started that blog, I had never typed one single solitary word that was in public view on the internet, despite a lot of reading. Now I am a blogging menace! (Ok, a kind of wimpy, gardening menace, but it's my anniversary - allow me a little hyperbole.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9