cutest cat feet ever

| On
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Louie feet

on thursday, after a protracted battle with old age (18 yrs), Louie the cat died at home. He was sweet and he was crazy and we loved him a lot.

cutie-head!
7 comments on "cutest cat feet ever"
  1. I am so sorry about your loss. I haven't lost a pet that I loved in a long time but I remember feeling like I lost a member of my family. I am sure, though, that your family loved him better than anyone else could have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor Louie! I'm so sorry. It's always so hard, even when you know they're old and it's going to come sooner than later. He had a good, long life and a good home. Most pets should be so lucky! I'm going to miss the little guy, and he's not even mine, so I can only imagine how you guys feel! He was so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really going to miss my lap sessions with Louie. He was the sweetest of the sweet! I'm so sorry for all of you - I know it's so painful.
    Louie Photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear this.
    Leslita's photo is magnificent, though! You can really see the fierce beautiful feline craziness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Boo! So Sorry. Hopefully he and Wickett and Frances K. Papersitter are having some tuna and talking over how weirdly lovable their people were.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks, Billy. It is a nice photo!

    Anonymous Tara, I like the idea that they're all plotting together somewhere. Maybe they're in a place where all cats have thumbs and can open their own cans! (although that might be less satisfying than the human servant deal)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9