phone booth notes

| On
Monday, March 08, 2010
phone booth

WEATHER NOTES: it snowed (barely) today! last week it was in the 60s. Spring is highly unpredictable to this amateur meteorologist.

During some sunny part of last week I was running errands and saw snow covered Mount St. Helens glowing over some really ordinary drug store and gas station city scenery - it almost made me cry it was so beautiful. The mountains were out. (mountains = St. Helens and Mt. Hood; out = visible.) Sometimes they're not and you'd never believe they were ever there if you hadn't seen them before.

EVERYDAY DISGUISE NOTES: I just got about 5" cut off my hair - it got long when I wasn't paying attention. Despite my sporadic visits, my haircutting lady keeps giving me these cool girl haircuts even though I'm a slacker nerd. (I find this secretly thrilling!) Of course I can never replicate her stylings exactly due to extreme, maybe even X-TREME, laziness and lack of a flat iron - but I know it's under there! It's like a secret disguise that serves no purpose. (my favorite kind.) I've contemplated when and where I might have to deploy a cool girl haircut disguise; I won't bore you with the details, but I was laughing by the time I got to the scenario in which my accomplices shoved me in a phone booth with a flat iron and told me to hurry! HURRY! (I never did come up with a good reason why I would need flat, swingy hair in a hurry, but it's good to know I've got a plan. even a plan as ridiculous as a) finding a phone booth in the 21st century and b) finding one with an electrical outlet for my imaginary flat iron.)

SANCTITY OF THE SALON CHAIR NOTES: during the aforementioned haircut I learned the romantic karaoke kryptonite secret of my (awesome) haircutter: the song which, should she ever hear it sung in her direction, would render her completely powerless to resist the charms of the singer. "I would have no choice but to fall in love. No choice!"
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9