like an arrow

| On
Sunday, January 01, 2012
archer hood ornament
hood ornament from a fancy automobile.  
January 1 - I don't have a lot of big fancy resolutions, but that doesn't mean I don't have PLANS and thoughts on how I'd like to conduct myself in the coming year. The main thing, I've decided, is that doing things every day is important - also, taking care of little things before they become big things. I tend to let things stack up and become overwhelming -  if I just chip away every day, everything is so much easier!  This is not a radical idea (thanks, Ben "stitch in time saves nine" Franklin), but for some reason it feels like I'm getting away with something by not making things more complicated than necessary.  Mwahahahaha! (my evil getting away with stuff laugh.) 


On the topic of books, I can tell you that I'm reading The Family Fang and Great Expectations right now and I'm enjoying them both very much. More book stuff and everything stuff soon, since I think I'm going to blog every day in January because why not?

(photo at top is from the museum's Art of the Automobile show I went to this past summer.)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9