wednesday miscellaneous

| On
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Why am I suddenly having issues posting a draft from my ipod to be fixed later on my computer? Who knows. (Why did I want to spell having "havving?" It's late, is all I can say.)




Here is young Otis, assisting me with the sewing machine. He was feeling pretty low all day today after getting some kitten shots yesterday at the vet, but by late afternoon he rallied to a reasonable facsimile of his normal running around crazy self. (Then he took another nap. By tomorrow I expect he'll be back up to full on kitten hijinx.) 


And here is the quilt I'm working on right now. This instagram processing totally distorts the color, but I think it's pretty anyway. You get the general idea. I hope to get the top all finished by Friday - maybe sooner! Who knows. 

Below is the video I've seen a bunch of places today but it's so fun I wanted to have it here too, so I can look at it whenever I want without having to remember where it is. 

2 comments on "wednesday miscellaneous"
  1. Your quilt is wonderful! Gives me a lift, this drab day. Is it a particular pattern. Sort of reminds me of Tumblers, but not exactly. It is a delight, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Patty! It gives me a lift, too. I hope to have more to show you soon.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9