Kissing Mister Quimper

| On
Friday, March 18, 2005
Kissing Mister Quimper by Grant Morrison (#9)

So, last month when I did my little Invisibles comics post, I was wrong, wrong, wrong - I was right about it being cool and freaky, but wrong about how many and in what order. I started off thinking that maybe it had just been a long time (it has) and that the story is really dense and confusing (it is), but as I read more I realized that my reasearch was just plain bad and I had to have missed some, somewhere. I have now gone to Amazon, which I probably should have done in the first place. I was counting on obsessives on the internet to give me a nice list after a lazy google, but that has let me down. Amazon, on the other hand wants to lift dollars from my wallet and gave me a nice tidy list. They won't get the dollars from my wallet, but they will facilitate me getting the right Invisibles book from the library.

Here is the corrected list:
The Invisibles Vol. 1: Say You Want a Revolution
Apocalipstick (The Invisibles, Book 2)
Entropy in the UK (The Invisibles, Book 3)
Bloody Hell in America (The Invisibles, Book 4)
Counting to None (The Invisibles, Book 5)
Kissing Mister Quimper (The Invisibles, Book 6)
The Invisible Kingdom (The Invisibles, Book 7)

...and, now that I read the description of the one I thought I missed (Counting To None) I think I may have read it. But I know I haven't read book 7. Clearly, the answer is to try to read them all within a few months of each other instead of wating a year or more to pick up the next volume. As for actual content on this volume, I will say that I really didn't like the art as much as I did in earlier volumes - particularly for King Mob and Ragged Robin.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9