back to normal

| On
Wednesday, March 09, 2005
The Aunt is on her way back to Florida after a very nice visit. The deadline for the projcect has been extended over the weekend. The sun is shining! Hooray!! I feel very fortunate right now, but also a little superstitious - like maybe I am too fortunate. -narrows eyes and looks shiftily about- It would be silly to not appreciate the good while it is here, though. So I will knock on wood and continue on.

Unrelated to anything - the woman that I am doing this freelance project for keeps emailing me to call her. Just to chat or whatever. It is so weird!! I didn't the first time because my aunt was here and we were on our way out the door to the beach - but then she sent her numbers again and there is really no way and no reason not too. I just am more of an emailer than a phone caller. But it's not like she's asking me to perform brain surgery or anything else I could reasonably decline, so I'll do it. It is so crazy that I feel weird about it, but there you have it.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9