cinderella pumpkins

| On
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
cinderella pumpkins
aka french pumpkins

With one of these babies all you need is a fairy godmother and a rodent problem and you are GOOD TO GO for any state-sponsored balls.

I had to post this because the main page was looking a little naked and devoid of color. I will definitely be able to do other things I need to do knowing that there is some ORANGE up top.

Oooh - so this isn't a total "post a pumpkin and run" entry, I will start on my Fall TV Shows opinionmeter.

My Name is Earl - I've only seen two episodes, but it is a definite thumbs up, woo-yeah, ha ha ha show. Every character on every episode I have seen (granted, only 2) has been right on the money. This and Arrested Development are just about the only two sit-coms I am watching or excited about. Of course, this is the perfect time to inform those who are unaware, and remind those who may have forgotten that the All Girl Summer Fun Band have recorded an AWESOME song called Jason Lee that you can download on their website. (just go to the mp3's/video button on the left). You won't regret it! I also recommend Grass Skirt, but that has nothing to do with My Name is Earl.

jason lee, doing one-nine-oh degrees, jason lee
(they say) never fall in love with a celebrity
it’s just weird and it’s wrong, except with you and me
i don’t care what they say, this was meant to be


(lyrics from the wonderfully non-cluttered no pop-ups Song Revolution site.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9