rodeo jail. what about you?

| On
Monday, April 30, 2007
Okay, okay! I wasn't really in rodeo jail! (but I didn't have a cowboy hat, so it was a near thing...) The past 48 hours have seen me in the forest, at the beach, in the high desert as well as the wild west. More soon. I am so tired from being in the car so long, AND I was forced to quit reading the book I am reading about 12 pages from THE END so I must finish it right now or go crazy. (let me tell you, the thought of this book was the only thing that kept me sane in the zero hours I spent cooling my heels (sans spurs) in the dusty confines of rodeo jail. DID THE BUTLER DO IT?? I kept asking myself as the sheriff tipped back in his chair and opined (not for the first time) that city girls could learn a thing or two if they'd quit being so uppity and just wear the goddamned hat as required by law.)

More soon. I don't really think the butler did it (I think it was the cook!) but I've been wrong before, god knows...
5 comments on "rodeo jail. what about you?"
  1. OK, I have cracked already. What were you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rodeo jail...that just sounds so fun. In a weird way. It makes no sense...and that is most likely why I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty, I'll send you an email! I don't want to ruin it for someone else who may be thnking about it in rodeo jail.

    BBD -- oh, sure! it all fun and games until the forced barrel racing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forced barrel racing? What exactly were you doing? The mind is boggled. You have boggled my mind.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9