bovine bucolic

| On
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
I've almost got my May photos uploaded to flickr! If I can get May done before July starts I'll be feeling pretty good. These are from a covered bridge jaunt - Oregon has a lot of covered bridges about an hour south of Portland.

cow on the move
this cow was headed down to the river to get a drink.

cow on the move
Looks like a nice place to be a cow, although she's suspicious of the paparazzi on the side of the road. (maybe she used to be a famous celebrity cow and she moved to the country to get away from it all! I hope I didn't cause any trouble for her.)

cow on the move
She was done with me and back to her river water goal. Five minutes later there were fifty cows trying to get down there, but she was first!

I might do a couple more random photo posts today.
Be First to Post Comment !