local news

| On
Friday, July 30, 2010
drift wood horse

1) I got a temporary assignment at work which means I know where I'm going for A WHOLE MONTH in advance. Woo hoo! It's the little things, you know?

2) I tweaked my back something awful on Monday. I'm pretty sure it was a dumb lift or turn while carrying a crate of books, but maybe it's just one of those things. I keep thinking "it's all better today!" and then am cruelly disappointed when I actually have to move.

2a) this makes me feel old.

3) COUSIN VISIT! Tues - Sun/Mon. These are my favorite low-stress/ easy-guest cousins - in town because K's brother is getting married this weekend. (Things being how they are in this small world, he lives a walkable distance from here.)

3a) Their son Jacob is sweet, smart, five, playful, shy, well behaved and goofy-adorable. He has an active imagination and patiently explains things he can't believe I don't already know. (Tom is the mean cat, Jerry is the nice mouse.)

3b) the cats, perhaps sensing this cartoon bias, are wary.

4) I like that new Covert Affairs show. It does remind me of Alias, but that's a good thing in my mind. Plus: SANDY COHEN!

(driftwood horse photo is from Harris Beach, Oregon in 2007 and only has anything to do with this post because my cousins were there too.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9