the way it is sometimes

| On
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
I got called into work today which was one of those ON THE ONE HAND events: a bummer because I have pictures to wrangle and garden to wrestle, but great because my work schedule is light this week and I can use the hours. There's so much I want to do, but mostly it pays in satisfaction rather than dollars. (I would love to waltz into a shop with my wallet full of satisfaction: "you don't understand - I filed them ALL. How many donuts can I buy with that?")

In other news, there are so many good books out there, people! Maybe one of these days I'll get it together and list some of them.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9