points in a sunday

| On
Sunday, December 15, 2013
Busby in his crochet comfort zone #cat #crochet

Point A: sitting with Busby on the long couch reading my book (and if I'm honest, playing candy crush). This is the back side of the afghan I made a couple of years ago.  Cats are in favor of it deployed over pillows for maximum comfort. I would like to deploy it over my cold feet, but he's so cute and …


Crafty wonderland tip: go the last two hours of the day. So much less crowded!

Point D: after getting together with friends, my sister and I stopped by Crafty Wonderland. It's so much less crowded in the late afternoon! I was able to buzz around the venue and take a look at everything and then one more go around to purchase some Christmas presents. 90 minutes well spent!

Point Now: I'm embarrassingly thrilled with myself because I've managed to start and finish this post before midnight. Now I'm going to write some cards and try to get them in the mail tomorrow.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9