idiot blister badge

| On
Thursday, December 05, 2013
strange bewilderment

I walked to work today because it was the first day of my new schedule so walking seemed reasonable and although it's cold the weather is nice and despite the steep hill it's only a mile… I have a huge stupid friction blister on the middle of the ball of my left foot and it HURTS SO MUCH I am basically transferring all my whiny baby feelings left over from yesterday's dentist visit to today's adventure in inadvertent pain.  I'm sure it was a combo of going too fast (I left late because I was defrosting the hummingbird food) and that the stupid socks I was wearing were operating in evil alliance with some blister imp and my boots. I actually think the boots were okay… I won't know for sure until I try it again! (which won't be tomorrow.)

This photo: Strange Bewilderment -  best title for a romance, or BEST TITLE FOR A ROMANCE? This was one of several old school harlequins my sister found somewhere. I haven't read them (yet?), but the covers are AMAZING.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9