frozen rainbow mystery thing

| On
Friday, December 06, 2013
found kitty

I took this picture of a found cat poster in 2007! I don't even remember it, but I was looking for a photo to post because (no surprise) I am running behind today. Anyway. It was in my Flickr stats for yesterday which is the only reason I found it. I'm so glad I did because I think she's got a nice rainbow mystery thing going on.

It was at or below freezing all day today. Before I went to work I had to defrost the hummingbird feeders because they were frozen solid and the birds were trying to eat and I felt like a big stupid jerk until I got their food melted and poured some boiling water on the bird bath and all that stuff so all my little feathered dudes can live to guilt me another day.

OTHER NEWS:

  • my cousin is visiting 
  • this is my first week of my temporary assignment at work and it is weird but good. Just when I have things figured out, something changes but that's fine. 
  • Carrie Underwood is a fine singer but not an actor AT ALL. I watched the first bit of the live Sound of Music but switched it over to Scandal before the Nazis arrived in significant numbers. 
  • I can't even figure out how they planned that thing. Favorite things with Mother Superior? Lonely Goatherd in a thunderstorm? If you say so, Fake Maria. 
  • When it was too strange, I just pretended that they all knew Captain Von Trapp was a vampire, but weren't sure if HE knew. 
  • I can't believe they took away Baroness Schraeder's title and made her Frau Schraeder, CEO. 
  • SCANDAL!!!!!!! What? WHAT??
  • Otis is sitting on the keyboard, so I'm going to stop now. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9