2005, baybee

| On
Monday, January 03, 2005
The year of the rooster! My year! I hope so, anyway. For 2005 I am trying to shake off the mantle of inertia that has kept me within a 100 mile radius of my house for 365 days! OK, I did do a little bit of travel, but it was all in state. How sad is that? SAD!

So, that being said, I am trying to actually DO the things I keep thinking I will do. I have gone through my closets and jettisoned all the non-fitters, out-of-stylers, and otherwise repellant to me now clothing. I have even gone through my t-shirt drawer, which was quite an undertaking. So - my motto for 2005 is Get Off Your Lazy Ass.

We'll see how it goes! Today's tasks - clean off desk, update address book (so I can throw away all those scraps of paper with names and phone numbers), take the 4 garbage bags of rejected clothing to goodwill. That should be doable. I am also trying to squeeze in the CD project, but that's almost done so it shouldn't be a problem.

More on books, movies, television, comics and all the other things I love so much later.
1 comment on "2005, baybee"
  1. Good luck with GOYLA!! I'm on a similar project for 2005 and so far it's going quite swimmingly. Here's to momentum!
    -Leslita

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9