fizzy and funny and fine

| On
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
I don't know what it is - the sunny day, the indictments, the phase of the moon or WHAT - but I have that wonderful Anything Is Possible feeling, and I LIKE IT.
If I were in a car, I would be driving too fast, with the music too loud. Maybe playing Crash the Party from OK Go's Oh No. This chorus is fun to sing along with:

Oh, girl, let's crash a party
el dorado on the lawn
(hey! hey! hey!)
Let's burn holes in the carpets
take your shot at dancing on the tables all night long


I would go for a drive right now if I weren't waiting for FedEx. Maybe I will commandeer the FedEx truck. Maybe I will put on a disguise. Maybe I speak only in fractured Spanish the rest of the day. Maybe I will write anonymous letters. Maybe I won't, but maybe I will.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9