handstand!

| On
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
handstand!

I love trees. I particularly like this grouping of trees at Laurelhurst Park which looks like circus acrobats who might have double-crossed the wrong wizard. But I digress (as if I ever do anything else) - I just want to make a note that I am working on a concert review; I finished my freelance project; my headache is still gone (hooray!), but I scratched my right eye doing something and it hurts like a bitch, but is still better than the evil headache. Also, Andrew Bird is really good and more people should sing his praises and extol his virtues. (of his old stuff (which is very old-timey), I think Thrills is better than Oh, the Grandeur, but maybe that is just because I know it better.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9