OK Go

| On
Saturday, September 03, 2005

OK Go
Originally uploaded by jensect.
This is just a placeholder - I am working on writing up a concert report. I practiced my low light/no flash, low light/ some flash photography with decidedly mixed results. But you have to practice to figure it out, damn it all. This picture turned out OK. As you can see we were on the right hand side of the stage - we were pretty close, but not right there - this was a zoom. To finish this out, let me include my favorite part of the AMG review of the new CD, Oh No: OK Go has written an album that coats its incredibly accessible nuts and bolts with an effervescent rocket sauce, and that's just the way it is.


I LOVE effervescent rocket sauce!!!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9