...look over there!

| On
Friday, November 11, 2005
Sharpie, I love you

see the pretty colors? sigh. So - today's/tonight's nano update is I did not do nearly as much as I had planned, but I did do some mapping out of where I'm headed with these very sharpies. Tomorrow/today* is another day!

*in my mind, it isn't the next day after midnight, it is the next day after I go to sleep and wake up again. This causes all sorts of problems.

I also spent a little bit of time over at Pitchfork reading record reviews. Not for the faint of heart. When they like something, they really like it. When they don't...it's not pretty, but often funny. Unless you really love the thing they are thrashing. Caveat lector!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9