obligatory nano update

| On
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
where I should be (for bare minimum 1667 words per day):
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
13,336 / 50,000
(26.7%)

where I am:
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
11,125 / 50,000
(22.3%)


Not too bad, all told. This November fortunately has 4 full weekends in it, so as long as I don't get too far back, I know I will make it up. I've been trying the recommended technique of just working on it really hard in concentrated 1 hour bursts. This works better for easily distracted me. I close all my other programs and just write. I can still waste time like nobody's business, I just really try not to for one puny hour.

I swear, Nano is like mugging your own imagination. You jump out from behind the bushes at this idea you had one time, take the valuables and run like hell for 30 days.

* what is up with blogger eating posts?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9