brain needs oxygen

| On
Monday, January 26, 2009
five little things:

1. Happy Year of the Ox!

2. can't stop yawning.

3. finished my bag! started another.

4. found the hippo! (it was right in front of my face, more or less.)

5. I heart Roz Chast! I'm currently reading her Theories of Everything, but this cover for Cold Comfort Farm cracks me up every time I see it.

5a. still yawning! Is it because I'm tired, or because it's cold or does my brain require extra oxygen for some other mysterious reason? I'm going to sleep on it.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9