fate intervenes

| On
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I had some weak, WEAK post about how I'm a) tired and b) lame for not being more on top of this Post a Day in January project, but blogger knows better than I do and ATE IT. (Unless it shows up later, which would probably serve me right.)

Since I really am tired, I will stop backspacing long-winded meanderings about what this must say about my WORK ETHIC and general PROPENSITY FOR LAZINESS AND CAPITAL LETTERS and go to bed.

tomorrow (or later today, depending on your internal chronology), is another day!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9