POTATO HEAD!

| On
Thursday, January 15, 2009
potatohead mosaic
did I mention that my sister gave me a lovely orange nano for christmas? I cannot say its true name for fear that it will become ensorceled Rumpelstiltskin-style. (I had a whole thing here about ipods and straw and gold and cranky dwarfs and clever girls and evil kings, but quite honestly I got confused about the who and what of it all, so I will just leave it at "I wish to avoid any Rumpelstiltskin-style name entanglements.")

did I mention that I saw a fence full of potato head cards today? SO AWESOME! I was walking down the sidewalk minding my business and saw a potato head card stuck in the fence. I laughed, took a picture (as one does), then I saw that they ran almost the whole length of the fence, which made me laugh some more. I got to the corner and turned and looked back, saw that one had fallen, replaced it, then went on my way. POTATO HEADS! That's not something I see every day.

did I mention that sometimes I think I am going crazy, but then I feel bad because I know there are people who are really crazy and maybe don't have the luxury of feeling crazy because the aliens are chasing them? I am bourgeois crazy (only I have no insurance and therefore am medicated only by MY CRAZY THOUGHTS).

did I mention that Dash the orange cat was rolling a marble around on the hard floor for about 100000 hours during the middle of the night? Until he chased it into something heavy that fell over and gave me 10 heart attacks, but thanks to the cat annoying me for hours they were not heart attacks from a deep sleep and therefore non-fatal. For me or the cat.

did I mention that the nights are really long here right now? But they're getting shorter, so that's okay.

fograin sunshine
did I mention how freaky today was, weather-wise? There was frozen fog in the morning, and by the time I got my act together to go outside it had started MELTING, which had the effect of making it rain, but only under the trees. It was sunny, unless I was under a tree where it was actively raining with a little hail.

foggy silhouette

It looked really cool, though. And I'm not going to complain about the sun.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9