progress report

| On
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Jane Eyre: Reader, I finished it. (so good!)

Quilt: I managed to finish stitching the binding on tonight despite exciting television happenings on Downton Abbey (the Turkish ambassador, oh my!) and despite the assistance of one enormous grey cat. (he feels he can best help hand stitching by biting the thread, attacking the needle, and other forms of dubious yet sharp support.) Anyway  - tomorrow I'll wash it and see what happens and then I'll take a photograph, no matter what happens.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9